I’m excited to announce the creation of a new Facebook Group called the League of Education Podcasters, Bloggers, and Content Creators. If you have an education blog, podcast, or love creating and sharing education content; this will be a community where you can connect with like-minded people. Whether you are thinking of delving into education content creation or you are a veteran, I’m hopeful that this will be a community that has something to offer everyone. Just click on the link and request to join. Or, if you are still considering it, here are 10 reasons why you should consider joining today.
- You are an education content creator and want to get better at what you do by learning from others.
- You are tired of always feeling like you are reinventing the wheel, and would like a community to help you out.
- You would appreciate people who could serve as a sounding board for your ideas or experiments.
- You are looking for people who can help promote one another’s content.
- You want to start a blog or podcast, but could use some sage advice so as to avoid common rookie mistakes.
- You are an experienced content creator and this is a chance to pass your wisdom on to others.
- You’ve been blogging and podcasting for quite some time, but you are not getting the results that you want.
- You are looking for people with whom you can collaborate on current, new, or future content creation projects (maybe even find a co-host for a new podcast or a group to collectively create a new blog that changes the conversation in education).
- You want to get better at what you do.
- You want to experience the excitement of joining an new online community and helping turn it into a thriving community of practice for current and future education podcasters, bloggers, and content creators.
If one or more of these reasons resonate with you, please head over to the League of Education Podcasters, Bloggers, and Content Creators and request to join. Sorry, no t-shirts yet, but you never know!